Saturday, January 21, 2012

Easy Monkey Bread

Warning: This recipe is full of sugar, calories, fat and deliciousness!

Every Christmas morning my husband and I visit our friends, The DeMarcos.  Not sure when we actually started this tradition, but it has to be at least 4 years or so.  Mrs. D always has warm Monkey Bread waiting for us when we arrive...something I look forward to more than presents!  This year I planned to make my own (INSERT EPIC FAIL, thanks Pinterest).  After ChristmasMonkeyBreadGate 2011, I tried again on New Years Eve...SUCCESS!  The recipe below called for making your own dough (YEAH RIGHT!) so I "Sandra Lee'ed" it up and chose Pillsbury Biscuits.  Here's the how to:


You will need:
2 cans of Pillsbury Biscuits
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt


Follow this process  ArtistanBreadInFive.com 


Here's my final product, hope yours is just as yummy!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Yum, Mrs. D 's is awesome I bet.
    Remember when your dad called Sandra Lee's show "I ain't got time for this s&@t cooking"???? Still makes me die laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I ain't got time for this s#@& cooking" has become my life

    ReplyDelete