Saturday, January 21, 2012

Where Did This All Come From?

You know the feeling right?  You're in your early 20s.  Life is good.  No responsibilities. Part-time job, college, nights that turn into early mornings...  Then, out of nowhere, everything changes (and frankly, you're OK with that!).  The transition from my 20s into my 30s is fast approaching, the 21 year old me is long gone and the new me is here with passions I never thought I'd have.  Like spending 2 hours in Hobby Lobby "just looking around", dying to make that new wreath I saw on Pinterest, or planning Christmas Breakfast for months (only to have it be the ultimate fail).  So here I am, on the verge of 30, my life beginning with my new husband (speaking of things I never thought I'd have again...funny how things work out) and thrown into domestic life without a handbook...making it up as I go!

So ladies raise your freshly brewed, favorite K-cup in that favorite mug of yours and make a toast:
Here's to the domestically challenged and making life just a little simpler!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Love this! Speaking of k-cups my mom gave me a Keurig for Christmas!!! love love love it! However, now that my sample pack is gone, I still dont have a fav, I feel lost because its not my normal dunkin french vanilla... any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to Bed Bath and Beyond they have the best selection. My faces are Hawaiian Hazelnut by Wolfgang Puck, Donut Shop Cinnamon Rol and Chocolate Glazed Donut, also in the summer look on Amazon for Green Mountain Island Coconut it is the best coffee of all time. Make sure to being your BB&B 20% off coupon too you can find them online. Glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete